Due to the severe weather that is supposed to push through tomorrow afternoon, and the beautiful weather in Sunday's forecast, Eddie has decided to go ahead and postpone tomorrow's club races to Sunday.
The race committee meeting will be at 10:30 near the end of C Dock and races will start at noon or a few minutes before.
You may reach him on his cell phone until later this morning (919-880-0093). After that, he'll be out of reach and enjoying Friday afternoon on the water.
Hope to see you Sunday!
Diane (for Eddie)