What a great weekend up at the lake. We had a short rain late Friday afternoon that cooled down the temperatures for a beautiful evening. Saturday was a gorgeous day and Sunday was good till a front moved through about 4 PM.
Well I need to get your responses for the Luau by Wed.
· Please be courteous and let us know if you will be coming,
· if you will be bringing guests and
· if there are kids.
· The treasure hunt will happen on Saturday and I want to make sure that there is a prize for all the kids (12 yrs and under). We will also have the adult treasure hunt too.
· Please let me know if you can help bring things to the campsite from the shed on Friday Afternoon at 3 PM
· Or help cook on Saturday
· Or help return things to the shed on Sunday
· What will you bring (appetizer, salad, side dish or dessert)
Finally if anyone has any firewood that they can bring for the campfire that would be great.
Also, if anyone has any beach games like Ladder Toss, Bean Bag Toss or Horseshoes please let me know if you can bring it.
Finally, we got the SCYC Burgees in. If anyone wants one, they will be available at the Luau.